K-12 / College. The main campus was named one of the most beautiful in the United States by New York’s Travel+Leisure magazine. Founded in 1746 as the College of New Jersey, it was officially renamed Princeton University in 1896 in honour of the area where it is based, opening its famous graduate school in 1900. Our biology tutors are online 24/7 to help whenever you have a biology question. Best Colleges for Engineering in America. Princeton University's ranking in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #1. 2 of 599. Princeton ranked #2 out of 66 schools nationwide. In addition, the school earned a #1 spot out of all the Ecology programs in New Jersey. Princeton Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Master’s Program. Best Colleges for Religious Studies in America. Read more about how we calculate our rankings. Princeton University Rankings. Princeton’s main campus is spread across 500 acres and has around 180 buildings, including 10 libraries. About 57% of 2019 graduates were in this category. Once enrolled, students may choose to pursue either the Bachelor of Arts or the Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree. Try it for free! College Factual’s 2019 ranking puts Princeton University in the top 10 of the country for its Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology program. There is truly a culture throughout the university of caring about the students and doing everything possible to help them succeed. Share on facebook; Tweet on twitter; National . Princeton, NJ; 436 reviews #10 Best Colleges for Biology in America . Its tuition and fees are $53,890. Its tuition and fees are $53,890. Learn more about the possible college majors you can pursue under Biological and Biomedical Sciences. Princeton undergraduates follow a liberal arts curriculum that is big on breadth as well as depth. 3 of 895. Most Princeton students live, eat, study, work, and are at leisure on campus. The majority of the students with this major are white. Princeton is one of the oldest universities in the US and is regarded as one of the world’s most illustrious higher education institutions. About 43% of these graduates were women and the other 57% were men. Freshman: The courses, faculty, resources, and community here are all wonderful. SAT NEW . In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a master's degree in ecology from Princeton. 2 of 411. Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of data and reviews. Best Colleges for Public Policy in America. Best Colleges for History in America. Students apply to the university as a whole, not to individual departments, programs or schools.