Are you heading to this year’s Future Offices Summer conference in San Diego next week? Please keep an eye out for Upflex’s Co-Founder and CPO Ginger Dhaliwal and our VP of Workplace Solutions Zack Davis. They’d love to meet you there.
On Tuesday, August 9 at 11:30 am PT, Dhaliwal will join Cetera Financial Group’s Head of Workplace Solutions Astig Arakelian and Twilio’s Director of Real Estate and Workplace Technology Marc Weigum in a session called “Coworking Spaces: How to Determine if They Are Right For Your Company.”
Even before the global pandemic hit, many companies were starting to dip their toes into the coworking space pools as they wanted to address flexible work arrangements for their employees as well as look at the options of decentralizing their real estate strategy and support an increase to potential talent. So, how do you decide if this is an option that you want to consider for your organization? In this session, Dhaliwal, Arakelian and Weigum will discuss how companies can go about:
- understanding the additional value of coworking spaces to employees
- deciding who can benefit from coworking spaces and for how long and where
- determining whether the locations that various coworking spaces have available will meet your employees’ needs
- examining the various amenities a coworking space provides
- assessing the rates and contracts of the space
Also find Dhaliwal and Davis at the Main Conference Day One happy hour cocktail reception, from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m., Exhibit Hall, Pacific Ballroom A. Hope to see you there!